I don’t find any of my photos unique I honestly hate taking pictures of photos that aren’t of me or have nothing to do with what I like. I would honestly prefer to take photos of other things like graffiti or local paintings and drawing of artist or pictures of my art work. I honestly just did what I was taught and only completed this project for the class grade although I found taking photos of road signs and close up on flowers the most interesting. When I took pictures of the concrete I was trying to be interesting and see things from an ant’s perspective or any insect as they’re crawling on the ground. Most of my photos were just random, like I said I really don’t care much for photography of nature or random subjects, I am more of a pencil and paper type of girl. I’d rather draw what I see than take a photo of it.
I don’t like any of these pictures because I don’t really enjoy taking photos. I feel like most of the photos I took were just random photos, most of the subjects in my pictures weren’t really that interesting to me even when I looked from different angles. The most interesting pictures I took were of the flowers I captured. I don’t enjoy photography my favorite form of visual art is drawing and coloring. I feel like for me taking photos of random stuff outside is a waste of my time. I don’t enjoy taking photos of random things or taking the photos from different angles.I would more appreciate taking pictures of art pieces like graffiti or something. Although for some odd reason I have a thing for street signs, I took a few pictures of street signs from different angles so besides those and the flowers nothing else was interesting to me.
1. What do you hope to accomplish, learn, or create in Media this year?
-I hope to learn to be more computer savy so I can edit things more on my own and be more independent when using editors like Photoshop.
2. What are 5 of your current favorite songs that could be played in class?
-take me to church, lay me down, not the only one, no love, I think I found myself a cheerleader
3. Whose is responsible if the computer crashes and your project disappears? What will happen?
-The student is responsible because they weren’t saving their work as they were working. All their work will be lost then they’ll have to start all over again.
4. How will you back up your work?
-File then save constantly as you’re working.
5. When is food allowed in the Media Lab?
-Only when Mrs.Lawson brings treats. Other than that never.
6. List the circumstance under which I may refuse to offer you extra help:
-If a student wasn’t paying attention to your demonstrartion . Also if the student doesn’t try and help themselves first and look at the word blog.
7. List some easy ways to gain participation points:
-Come on time to class, make blog post, complete work, don’t talk during demonstration.
8. List some easy ways to lose participation points:
-Talk during the demonstration, not getting my work done, coming late to class.
9. Do you have access to a digital camera (this includes a cell phone camera)? Do you feel comfortable using this camera for class projects?
IM A LUMPY SPACE PRINCESS